When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to revolution
- Filesystem stripping periods from folder names
- Fix non-existent snippet tags being broken up by an @ tag
- create a new permission "delete_document_in_root"
- Form Customization in MODX 3: Template names don't initially appear
- Optional progress bar on MODx.console for long running processes
- When viewing a resource, an error is returned - Class 'DocumentDataManagerController' not found
- Modal window does not scroll, breaks manager layout, when too tall for the viewport
- Revo 3: the action /manager/?a=system/refresh_site does not work properly
- Warn when closing all unsaved objects
- Drag&drop in media sources is not regarding filetypes
- PHP not yet supported