When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to chronic
- Refactor Tokenizer::tokenize by not relying on Tokenizer::char_type a…
- Time arithmetic accounts for Daylight Savings transition hour gain/loss
- [QUESTION] Where I can find the CI service?
- Chronic parsing "today at noon" as tomorrow midnight - daylight saving related
- guard against nil `span` when calculating offset
- Chronic can't parse year "00": returns nil
- Common format like 'Thursday 07 March 2019' is not supporting, which is even supported by DateTime
- Parsing "next january" throws runtime error
- Add 'in a' parsing
- undefined method `begin' for nil:NilClass