When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to moment
- moment.locale() returns undefined after updating a non-existing locale
- [bugfix] Fix updateLocale with a non-existing locale
- the time interval is error
- in locale "tr", "Do" format is not working
- Locales should include their own names
- Is there way to know if a format string is valid ?
- Time zone offset not consistent with native Date object
- 2 tests failed. diff:diff across DST (3107.17) diff:diff across DST (3107.19)
- In safria, have a bug. eg: var date = moment("2018-3").format("YYYY-MM"); a is undefined.But in chrome, a is 2018-03.
- add the capitalization to the format