When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
117 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to monogame
- DesktopGL Theora videoplayer
- System.OverflowException in GetPointerId
- Drop the installer
- 6837: Moved Effect caching logic into GraphicsDevice, added thread lock
- add Byte4TypeConverter as it was needed for a SkinnedModelProcesor th…
- GraphicsDevice.EffectCache is not threadsafe
- Builds now crashing on startup on Android 6 & 7?
- Joystick usage sample
- Drop ATC compression support
- OS getting detected as Linux not Mac for Hardened Notarized release versions
- C# not yet supported