When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mopidy
- stream: add the possibility to mark streams as live
- Erroneous stream_title_changed event for previous track on track change
- Save (playlist) state on each playlist change
- fix: make TracklistController.previous_track mimic MPD's behavior
- Dependencies missing when running 'mopidyctl deps'
- Fix/remove current track
- Limit volume for softwaremixer
- Inline config comments broken in Mopidy 3
- Support Grouping/TIT1 tag.
- Deprecated Core APIs to remove in Mopidy 4.0
- Python not yet supported