When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to android-components
- Public Suffix: Fix kdoc
- SearchSuggestionProvider: Support one item per search suggestion
- Create pull request template/checklist
- Facts API follow-up work
- Account manager
- Additional features for feature-session-bundling component.
- Closes #1399: Add action button to Custom Tabs
- Investigate issue with 公司.cn
- Adding support for single choice items with sub-menus group
- Add gradle task for updating public suffix list
- Kotlin not yet supported