When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to multi-account-containers
- All containers and data are reset after extension high cpu/memory consumption and crash. Backed up data are not respected.
- Current tab shortcuts reuse reserved MacOS shortcuts
- Drag & Droppping tab link between window not woking
- vsp.com login does not work in a container.
- "Open this site in your assigned Container?" Nag Needs Disable Toggle
- w3school don't open properly in container
- cannot delete containers
- all container and data are reset after link a new device (mozilla account)
- After sync the order of containers in the extension GUI is messed up
- Add ability to hide contextual menu entries