When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
188 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Unable to do anything with ./x.py <command> in Windows
- move `visit_predicate` into `TypeVisitor`
- Panicking in Drop of thread_local abort()s in #[test]
- Tracking Issue for feature: "option_insert"
- AVR: Interrupt code not protecting registers in subroutine call
- Tracking Issue for RFC 2959: Promote aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu to a Tier-1 Rust target
- permit coercion in type ascription
- MatchBranchSimplication (a disabled mir-opt) is unsound
- unused_mut wrongly warning when using a macro
- Our last ICE before we get coverage working
- Rust not yet supported