When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
127 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Replace LockCell with atomic types
- Rework treatment of `$crate` in procedural macros
- Contexually dependent error message for E0424 when value is assigned to "self"
- Bump minimum required LLVM version to 6.0
- [experiment] Benchmark incremental ThinLTO'd compiler.
- Add checked_add method to Instant time type
- Remove confusing comment about ideally using `!` for `c_void`
- Use `NonZeroU32` instead of `u32` within `Symbol`.
- bootstrap: fix edition
- [rustdoc] Remove old style files
- Rust not yet supported