When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- rustc_errors doesn't check terminal attributes correctly
- Linker error due to undefined rust_begin_unwind when creating an importlib on Windows
- Specialization results in spurious mismatch type errors
- no way to disable link suggestions
- SliceExt::binary_search has a different signature than slice::binary_search
- Unifying workspaces for tools and others
- MIPS executables are not maximally portable
- rustdoc beta linking trouble in MinGW
- rustdoc crate stable version number is misleading
- 1.17.1 regression: loop mutable vs immutable alias.
- Rewrite save-analysis from scratch and/or hook RLS more directly.
- Explain why zero-length slices require a non-null pointer
- ICE when compiling image with ace517da0d1e356aa5b42f4cdee6854538591ef2
- WIP towards only rustc_trans depend on rustc_llvm
- doctests don't print warnings by default
- use diff crate for compile-fail test diagnostics #41474
- can't build ole32-sys with nightly-gnu
- Rewrite make-win-dist.py in Rust
- Reload nameserver information on lookup failure
- Rustc version says "nightly" after updating to 1.17.0 stable