When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
100 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- arbitrary_self_types don't support lifetime elision
- "borrow of possibly uninitialized variable" instead of "use of moved value"
- Rust DWARF debug info creates duplicate `DW_TAG_structure_type`s with the same name
- Type inference fails in situation with associated types
- Doc-tests are not ignored when no change have been made
- removing bounds checks yields slower code
- Box::into_raw doesn't document that the returned pointer will not be null
- add mips64r6 linux targets
- Multiple errors on single typo in match pattern
- rustdoc: intra-doc-links disambiguation warning doesn't listen to -Dwarnings
- Rust not yet supported