When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
198 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Improve code for rustdoc-gui tester
- I got this error
- Raw string missing quote characters diagnostic does not mention missing quote characters
- "error[E0435]: attempt to use a non-constant value in a constant" shows wrong fix with mut variables
- SDL2 viewport wrong with lto on release builds
- Which MIR passes should run on generator drop shims?
- Tracking Issue for `const_option_cloned`
- internal compiler error: encountered incremental compilation error with evaluate_obligation(1cec0724321627f4-89c75a6914c2ffb3)
- Add replace_succ implementation
- Const `Option::cloned`
- Rust not yet supported