When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
157 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- unimplemented macro doesnt compile with RPIT
- Suggest call fn ctor passed as arg to fn with type param bounds
- Debug implementaton for `&(x: impl Debug)` should prepend `&`
- Async fn does not compile if lifetime does not appear in bounds (sometimes)
- Make `abs`, `wrapping_abs`, `overflowing_abs` const functions
- RustDoc: remove the redundant unstable option "--linker"
- HIR: introduce a HirId to DefId map in Definitions
- Lifetime is unnecessarily captured in nested functions returning impl trait via async
- [DO NOT MERGE] Test if sccache is the cause build flaky
- Issue#63183: Add fs::read_dir() and ReadDir warning about iterator order + example
- Rust not yet supported