When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- macros: fix ICE on some nested macro definitions
- migrate all "incremental tasks" to "on-demand queries"
- [Windows] Enable building rustc with "pthreads" flavor of mingw.
- Compiler panic constructing `Box<Fn(_)>`
- No unused import for std::f64 if only f64 types used
- Incorrect parser error when match statement is missing its ;
- Improve error message for incorrect 'for' input
- Weird error message for missing symbol if module name is the same as a macro
- Compiler panic with missing (inherited?) associated types
- Exclude internal benches from rustc test harness
- Overall cycle time has regressed ~25% from 2hrs to 2.5hrs
- i686 OSX cycle time has regressed 20%
- save-analysis: allow clients to get data directly without writing to a file.
- Macros show up in rust docs when `pub use`'d
- Don't stutter in operator trait descriptions
- Add an option to run rustbuild on low priority on Windows
- 1.17 nightly Compiler suggests wrong syntax `mut mut var`
- Always initialize `RawVec.cap` field with zero for ZST
- Correcting mistakes in the README.md