When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
166 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Fix typo in task::Waker
- [WIP] Add implicit named arguments for fmt macros
- Several changes to the codegen backend organization
- do not reference LLVM for our concurrency memory model
- Change Copy to Clone in trait requirements as appropriate
- Revert "Auto merge of #64823 - cuviper:min-std, r=Mark-Simulacrum"
- Package non-rust objects
- 3rd party objects missing from nightly-2019-10-12
- replace the hand-written binary search with the library one
- Update rls and rustfmt
- Rust not yet supported