When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- False negatives for some unused features
- Rustdoc does not show `Into` implementations, only `From` implementations
- RefCell should check for overflow of borrow counter
- Text formatting: a leading zero on the minimum width should really mean leading zero
- Range* should overrride more methods of Iterator
- ./x.py doc src/libstd: error[E0463]: can't find crate for `term`
- check_match: don't treat privately uninhabited types as uninhabited
- Generalize Iterator::cloned to take Deref
- incr-comp: track the -Z sanitizer flag
- A new compiler flag: "link everything statically or die, dammit!"
- ICE: 'index out of bounds: the len is 10 but the index is 10', src/libcollections/vec.rs:1395
- Adds rust-windbg.cmd script
- librustc error_reporting.rs cleanup.
- Implementation of repr struct alignment RFC 1358.
- Custom attributes from unstable plugins and procedural macro attributes are not compatible
- LLVM pessimises vtable loads.
- Publish docs for the proc_macro crate
- Simplify/fix adaptive hashmap
- Type inference regression in recent nightly
- Linking liblibc using musl target fails ("unrecognized relocation") with the new nightlies