When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
67 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- LLVM (thus, Rust) floating point support support is incomplete
- floating point to integer casts can cause undefined behaviour
- Benchmarks for `Any` and fail message propagation
- Audit for binary IEEE 754-2008 compliance on relevant platforms
- Investigate replacing the ISAAC Rng with directly using the operating system, or an eSTREAM Rng (etc.)
- Having a variable in scope affects macro invocation parsing
- Better error message for transitive req of #[deriving]. (Also, how to use deriving here?)
- use information about non-raw pointers being non-null
- Canonical urls for deduplication of google results in rustdoc
- Nested macro invocation doesn't follow proper scoping rules
- type-check lang items
- debuginfo: Generate DW_TAG_template_type_parameter DIEs for generic types
- debuginfo: Describe item and member visibility in debugging information
- Source lines for fail! invocations are incorrect
- Iterator composition: Poor error message when Clone trait bound is missing
- implement inherent associated items (see RFC 59).
- Bad span computations with unicode characters, should be handling them as graphemes
- debuginfo: Variables in generic functions should have generic type.
- Matches on &mut move the .. match & don't consider disjointness
- Rustdoc shouldn't list modules only alphabetically