When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
68 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Debuginfo: Source lines for fail! invocations are incorrect
- Iterator composition: Poor error message when Clone trait bound is missing
- implement inherent associated items (see RFC 59).
- Bad span computations with unicode characters, should be handling them as graphemes
- Matches on &mut move the .. match & don't consider disjointness
- Rustdoc shouldn't list modules only alphabetically
- Macros can't hide unsafety because of unused-unsafe
- Type inference requires type of LHS to be known for binary operators
- Can not override previous opt-levels in list of command flags
- Test runner is a little too enthusiastic to not re-run tests
- Ident mangling and unicode.
- Code generated for match appears to have combinatorial problems
- Get to LLVM-lint-clean
- Treat "Failure" and "Safety note" doc comments specially in generated docs
- use tbaa.struct to inform LLVM about struct/enum padding
- prettyprinter reorders comments to show before doc comments
- Better error messages for unresolved imports due to privateness when using `use foo::*`
- Option<char> should be represented as just one 32 bit value
- Optimized code generates valgrind errors
- Objects should be upcastable to supertraits