When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
202 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to rust
- Box OwnerInfo.
- Make rustdoc icons more consistent
- Handle notable trait popup differently
- Generalize "remove `&`" and "add `*`" suggestions to more than one deref
- Misleading suggestion for builders
- Basic block predecessors in mir textual representation
- rustdoc: Unify macro intra-doc link resolution with type and value resolution
- Tracking Issue for `const_borrow`
- where clause for tuple structs recommended at wrong place causing syntax errors
- Code works in Edition 2021 but not 2018 even though it should
- Rust not yet supported