When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to servo
- Properly implement "Completeness of Cube Map Framebuffer Attachments"
- Properly implement "Stencil Separate Mask and Reference Value"
- Implement ImageBitmap
- Return the correct types in gl.getParameter and friends
- Add a ThemeColorChanged embedder message
- Fix suspend/resume cycle of Timers in the context of salvageable documents
- Can we remove HeadParsed ?
- Update jemalloc-sys and unfork jemallocator
- Remove insaccessible history states
- Dedupe syn, quote and unicode-xid
- Rust not yet supported