When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Rust not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to servo
- Update WR (render notifier API changes).
- Rendering issue of styled buttons (psychonautwiki.org)
- Fix the test count in grouping formatter
- Fixed FireMouseEventType mixup
- XMLHTTPRequest Mutator - Initial step Mutation testing
- Create a mach command that automatically removes *.orig files
- stylo: querySelector / querySelectorAll machinery.
- DuckDuckGo search button colour flickering
- assertion failed: !self.Document().needs_reflow() || (!for_display && self.Document().needs_paint()) || self.window_size.get().is_none() || self.suppress_reflow.get()
- Failed to compile sharder: "brush_mask"
- Windows Build: Install Visual Studio at default location
- Update webrender for latest RenderNotifier changes
- Merge request type and destination
- Use incumbent global's origin for postMessage instead of document's
- Intermittent crash in /css21_dev/html4/first-letter-punctuation-175.htm
- Intermittent crash in /css21_dev/html4/content-counter-010.htm
- Acid 2 rendering issue on MacBook5,2 w/El Capitan
- Wait as late as possible to assign ClipIds
- RFC: "help wanted" and "good first issue" labels
- Ars Technica crash