When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to macpass
- [Feature] Make plugin repository lookup optional
- No items is show after clearing the search box
- [Beta] Menubar Plugin
- Option u does not work to enter "Umlaut"-Characters (like ä,ö,ü) in master password to unlock
- [Feature Request] Quick lock/unlock
- Search by group name
- Split pane for favourite (or commonly accessed) accounts
- [security] Confirmation before performing Autotype
- [Feature request] Open MacPass in cli with a key in param
- [Question] KeeShare support?
- Objective-C not yet supported