When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mtasa-blue
- 'Download Resources' Button
- Add social buttons to main menu
- processLineOfSight/isLineOfSightClear should allow to ignore multiple elements
- Add user the ability to control the number of cores for async task scheduler
- Server side for getPedAnimation
- Added Prerequisites for windows build to README.md.
- Add on(Client)ElementDimensionChange
- Add isPedReloadingWeapon function on server-side
- MRT in shader not working
- Serverside for isPedReloadingWeapon
- C++ not yet supported