When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to mumble
- Mumble Server Tray Icon on Linux
- Update copyright notice to 2022
- Add hotkey/toolbar icon to toggle RNNoise
- RPC command line on windows
- Users with Access Token Set Always Login to Root Channel
- Mumble URL linking still doesn't work.
- can't make support.system handle: No such file or directory
- Remembering previous size and position wrong in mixed DPI situation
- Banning users that are no longer connected to the server.
- Replace microphone (de)activation noises that are made with generated noise
- C++ not yet supported