When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to musescore
- Fix #293837: Plugin: WIP: Add ability to compare sameness of MuseScore QML elements.
- Fix #293017: Plugin: Enable elements selection from plugins
- fix #291349: Rename the labels for the markers "Coda" and "To Coda"
- [WIP] Mixer: more compact and accessible UI
- fix #291006: Instruments, Page Settings & Insert / Append Measure dialogs - OK and Cancel buttons in wrong order on Mac
- improve text editing appearance on score
- partially fix #290533: issues with articulations and the MusicXML exporter
- partial fix #283283: fingerings on beamed notes can collide with slurs
- [WIP] add measure inspector, improve element group inspector
- Move ScoreAccessibility::barbeat(Element) to Element::barbeat()
- C++ not yet supported