When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ghidra
- "find text" match highlighting in decompiler view is broken
- Specific calling convention for variadic arguments
- Assigning a structure type to an area causes decompiler to use awkward offsets
- declared vftable function definitions are not used to calculate correct local-variable offsets
- Feature Request: Hovering over a field in the decompiler should display offset
- Python API: How to query name of PC Register?
- excess "this" in ASM operand
- Version Tracking tool does not load on macOS, but works on Windows
- "Comments-> Set..." does not consistently default to the same type of comment
- random typecast used for "byte*" variable calculation
- Java not yet supported