When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ghidra
- Improvement in a function call inlining - PoC
- Use `stroull` instead of `stroul` to parse address offsets
- HCS12 Decompiler Jargon
- Show all symbols for a given address in the listing
- Support for Z80 undocumented registers
- ROL ROR detection!
- Ghidra does not respect CFLAGS / LDFLAGS
- HCS12 / HC12 CALL Instruction issue
- Derive variable names from getter functions
- Detection of inline functions e.g. strcat, strcpy etc.
- Java not yet supported