When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nemestats
- Unable to delete an existing gaming group
- Users are reranked on Ranked Tab when using manual arrows for input
- Footer covers edit icon in tablet sizes
- Add deep links to view plays on BG Stats and NemeStats Android App
- Overhaul home page feature content
- Contact options in navigation menu under 'Explore' aren't visible on mobile.
- Fix issue with clicking NemePoints
- NemeStats doesn't handle games where the lowest score is the winner
- Help with miscellaneous CSS Stuff
- Don't allow future-dated games beyond one day in API
- C# not yet supported