When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
69 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to neovim
- buf_events sends invalid sequence of events
- runtime: Fix man.vim count handling.
- :checkhealth terminal error
- WIP: add support for completionItem/resolve
- Changing redrawstatus so that it doesn't clear the welcoming message
- Control shift mappings no longer work with neovim-qt
- lsp: references is very slow when there are references in many files
- vim-patch:8.0.1119: quitting a split terminal window kills the job
- HOME and END does not work properly in neovim in tmux in openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Vim script not yet supported