When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
70 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to neovim
- ci: Travis: use gcov with ASAN job
- [RFC] ci: Travis: upgrade OSX images (10.1 => 10.2)
- build: upgrade bundled luarocks: 2.4.4 => 3.1.3
- [RFC] tests: fix "TUI background color" tests
- ci: looping in "Re-running CMake..." / "ninja: error: manifest 'build.ninja' still dirty after 100 tries"
- [WIP] Add function to reload providers
- [WIP] Tree-sitter step 1: vendor runtime lib + add lua API
- [WIP] TUI (Terminal UI) remote attachment - GSOC 2019
- Relative line numbering causes lag and slow down in neovim
- nvim.exe on Windows 10.1809 as git editor creates folder "~"with shada after git-commit
- Vim script not yet supported