When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
70 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to neovim
- TUI: statusline "middle" is blank on Terminal.app
- Missing api method 'nvim_set_vvar'
- Incomplete error information provided by lua api when calling vimscript
- TUI: don't use BCE with "reverse" attribute
- TUI: detect BSD vt console
- [RDY] macOS: infer primary language if $LANG is empty
- Indent Guides
- nvim.appimage: certain `system` calls show neovim version instead of command output
- [RFC] provider: improve error message
- Vim script not yet supported