When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
74 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to neovim
- Reproducible floating window crash when used with wincmd
- substitution raises `E21` in non-modifiable buffer even with `n` flag
- :terminal command should accept modifiers like :tab, :split, etc.
- WIP: doc [ci skip]
- API: extmarks enhancements (tracking issue)
- [RFC] Use module pattern with vim.lua and helper.lua
- [WIP] Buffer on_lines incorrect for byte sizes
- Api request: Set screen line position
- Api request: Allow to listen only for the cursor state without grid_lines
- Vim script not yet supported