When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
103 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to netty
- An exceptionCaught() event was fired, and it reached at the tail of the pipeline. It usually means the last handler in the pipeline did not handle the exception.
- Expose `AbstractScheduledEventExecutor.getCurrentTimeNanos`
- 'io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException: refCnt: 0, decrement: 1'
- LeakDetector errors not logged when using leak profile
- Improve HttpObjectEncoder's content ownership change
- (jdk17.0.4)Could not initialize class io.netty.util.internal.PlatformDependent0
- Embedded Channel inside Embedded Channel - writeInbound fails - Multiplex 2 protocols on the same port
- HttpPostMultipartRequestDecoder does not decode correctly attribute split after between CR and LF
- Hosts with DNS suffixes cannot be resolved in Windows 10 and Java 9+
- java program has Not responding
- Java not yet supported