When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.CSS not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to documentation
- Update background_jobs_configuration.rst
- ignore generated server folder
- Update Nginx subdir headers to match webroot config
- Should a .gitignore file exist and ignore server folder?
- update user manual PIM iOS
- Docu: Change background job cycle from 5 min to 15 min
- Documentation: backgroud jobs 15 min vs. 5 min
- nextcloudcron.service file fails produces error on reboot.
- Update tutorial to match the repo
- Delete Android user Manual
- CSS not yet supported