When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to server
- Some files have not passed integrity check after upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- groupname like username - allow share with both
- GUI says "Unlimited" when default quota is actually 0
- Case in username is not used for device and session passwords which results in Webdav issues.
- Show users without groups
- Expose (external) mount capabilities
- Sharing permissions of external storage roots
- Objectstore allow clearing entries on 404
- call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given at /var/www/html/3rdparty/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php#212
- Lookup server only returns 'federationId' resulting in 'Undefined index' error message in log
- PHP not yet supported