When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
109 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to server
- sharing with comment/suggest rights
- Increase allowed comment length
- Restoring items from the recycle bin is based on the parent folder's name and not its database ID (I explain why this is a problem).
- LazyUser for sessions
- delay getting the home dir of a user untill needed
- Scanning newly created folders is doing too much work
- Colorize - Folder
- use lazy user in UserMountCache
- use LazyUser in DefaultShareProvider
- use LazyUser in SetupManager
- PHP not yet supported