When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- async: Cannot prove that 'result' is initialized
- SIGSEGV due to static[T] overloading
- Fixed koch warning when installing Nim.
- Add support for Sticky Bit permissions in OS module
- Install uncaught exception handler in cpp (#6512)
- Invalid C generated from polymorphic method
- GC_fullCollect() collects too much when using `-d:useNimRtl`? Or corrupts memory ?
- GC crashes after a short while when using `-d:useNimRtl` and dynamic nim libraries
- noreturn branches of case statements shouldn't contribute to type
- seq.mitems produces invalid cpp codegen
- Nim not yet supported