Nim is a compiled, garbage-collected systems programming language with a design that focuses on efficiency, expressiveness, and elegance (in that order of priority).
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- Add benchmarking based on Minimize
- Error: execution of an external program failed
- bitops.bitsliced returns incorrect result on js backend
- Test runnableExamples during nim check
- tuple unpacking for vars as just sugar, allowing nesting
- adds compiler support for object construction shorthand
- Options codegen error: ‘tyObject_Option__xxxx’ has no member named ‘has’
- Extend dom.nim with CustomEvent
- Enumerate module symbols; fix nim-lang/RFCs#18
- Renaming `compiler` package to `nim` conflicts with setting Nim version requirements?
- Nim not yet supported