When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- `except Exception as e:` doesn't work with nim js
- Parse error in `nim doc` due to misplaced asterisk in documentation comment
- introduce unicode.width and make nimpretty aware of it
- Filename and Object name produce clash
- parseHtml does not work (eg: can't find any div) in presence of <script> tags
- fix #12202 parseHtml now correctly handles <script> jscode </script>
- Make debugSend/debugRecv procs public. Fixes #12189
- FreeBSD Boehm GC - could not import: GC_allow_register_threads
- Make debugSend and debugRecv procs public in smtp.nim
- Optional arguments to static arguments evaulated unnecessarily.
- Nim not yet supported