When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- Macros: semcheck on untyped param when an optional arg is not passed.
- inheritance and generics and ambiguous error message
- ARC: cycle detector
- Less verbose procedures
- feature dracula themed doc
- No run time checks on illegal values for enum with gaps
- CountTable inconsistencies between keys() and len() after setting value to 0
- Fix AVR target to define ints properly
- Macros can't return a statement list (of len > 1) with iterator call as the last expression
- "Illegal storage access" when creating new Thread inside sharedTable lock
- Nim not yet supported