When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- Allow setting the level of every hint and warning
- std/math: Add `^` overload for float32 and float64
- `nimsuggest`: failed to build with `clang` on `musl libc`
- code reordering feature gives warning when quoted method argument name matches a different method
- Doesn't work, calculated values of type arguments of type `static` cannot be type arguments of fields.
- Member access within misaligned address after threaded allocator patch
- htmlparser fails parsing embedded text
- Missing range check in `toOpenArray`
- fixes #20865; [backport]
- Static objects can leak into runtime code
- Nim not yet supported