Nim is a compiled, garbage-collected systems programming language with a design that focuses on efficiency, expressiveness, and elegance (in that order of priority).
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- fixes bareExcept warnings; catch specific exceptions
- fix #20972 Invalid and UB codegen for old-style case object transitions in refc
- Bad cpp codegen for packed object field
- nimsuggest produces false error on generic function
- Footnotes in documentation generation seem to be broken by default
- add test for #3907
- Docs options list is parsed incorrectly by markdown
- fix #21018 Nimpretty breaks with multi-line lambda procedures
- cannot detect static range in case statement
- Nimpretty breaks with multi-line lambda procedures
- Nim not yet supported