When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Perl not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hydra
- "DBIx::Class::Schema" is empty.
- Two "The following builds match your query" lists ?
- Keep logs for restarted jobs
- Constituent builds never shown as successful
- Add host tag to InfluxDB metrics
- Add a `tag` column to `cachedgitinputs`
- Show current system load for authenticated users
- No support for ssh-ng:// protocol
- Implement maintainer search
- Add LDAP support
- Perl not yet supported