Nix, the purely functional package manager
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nix
- nix-store: Use `long` for `narSize` in graphml output
- libstore+nix-build: add load-limit setting and use its value for NIX_LOAD_LIMIT en var
- flake input not updated after changing `inputs.<input>.flake`
- "builders" should support encrypted ssh keys
- feature: `--target-store`
- Unexpected remote builder behavior; `builders-use-substitutes = true` not working?
- `--store` does something _strange_ with relative paths
- Refer to common options to Nix commands consistently
- Log all IFD
- add HTML anchors for options and environment variables
- C++ not yet supported