When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nix
- nix-shell: provide fake $out
- `nix eval` doesn't understand expressions that don't begin with a paren
- HTTP error 200 (curl error: Timeout was reached) - unable to update and install
- Run test to determine if sandboxing is available
- New builtin: toTOML
- Single-user install should not use /run/user/<pid> for build directories.
- installer: handle network proxy in systemd multi-user install
- /nix will not be writable on macOS Catalina
- Allow tab usage in indented strings
- Multi-user Darwin installer fails to load org.nixos.nix-daemon
- C++ not yet supported