When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nix
- Support "nix-channel --list-generations"
- add a post-build-hook alternative that is triggered for all package builds, even if they're already built
- Can't abort upload to build server
- Add dir attribute to output argument if input specified dir.
- Disable cache when a flake --update-input is explicitly specified.
- darwin: encrypt nix volume if filevault is enabled
- Allow fixed-output derivations to depend on (floating) content-addressed ones
- Escape filename given to nix-shell in shebang mode
- document runtime complexities of builtins
- Cache evaluation for eval and flake check
- C++ not yet supported