When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
62 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- zsdcc: init at unstable-2018-02-24
- tt-rss service broken
- Support mopidy on Darwin
- Feature request: Calibre with plugins
- ocamlPackages.cohttp: 1.0.0 -> 1.0.2
- Xmonad --recompile is broken
- Installation of iterm2 fails with "ld: unknown option: -isysroot"
- racket: on darwin, use libiconv
- syncthing,qsyncthingtray: remove syncthing-inotify
- nixos/pump.io: remove
- Nix not yet supported