When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- spark: 2.1.0 -> 2.2.0
- ponyc: 0.19.3 -> 0.20.0
- postfix: $variables inconsistently available in config values
- prometheus-node-exporter: 0.14.0 -> 0.15.0
- Can't override haskellPackages.cairo
- ckb: currently broken due to recent Qt5 changes
- usbmuxd service: init
- nixos/wireless: add manual network configuration
- Libreswan service is missing a dependency
- docker: add 17.10.0-ce
- postfix: add relayPort option.
- GNAT Invalid command line option, can't compile Ada code
- emacsPackages.font-lock-plus missing from latest melpa generated
- services.xserver: assert that either desktop- or window manager is not "none"
- udiskie: 1.7.1 -> 1.7.2
- gitea: init at 1.2.1
- Complete build on "wide" public cloud?
- meliae: init at 0.4.0
- proot: static by default, bump to 2017-10-15
- langAda does not work with recent GCC versions