When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nix not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nixpkgs
- axoloti: init at 1.0.12
- Multiple outputs and propagation
- hardware.nvidiaOptimus.disable no longer works
- displaylink: use requireFile instead of fetchurl
- Rename dependency attributes
- fenics: init at 2017.1.0
- sqlmap: 1.0.11 -> 1.1
- Fix taskwarrior fish completions
- php package pulls in apache dependency
- Haskell: Nonsensical paths are generated into setup-config
- networkmanager_iodine: init at 1.2.0
- xfce: NetworkManager has no priveleges to save VPN connection
- nodejs: 8.3.0 -> 8.4.0
- haskellPackage.yi : build failed on missing dependencies.
- nixpkgs error (infinite recursion) with libressl override
- feature request: a way to put a build in a GRUB submenu without making it the default
- boot.kernelParams should be merged deterministically
- Ruby gems pull in gcc as runtime dependency
- No documentation on dotnet/mono framework.