When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
126 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to node
- tests/parallel: removes string literals from test-domain-timer.js
- build: normalise test.py calls to use PARALLEL_ARGS
- deps: upgrade to libuv 1.20.1
- http: client request req & res 'close' order is inconsistent
- http: client request doesn't always emit `aborted` when aborted
- tools: rolled up lint-md
- doc: improve buf.write() text in buffer.md
- http: client should not emit 'error' after 'aborted' and/or 'abort'
- src: remove `MarkIndependent()` calls
- Can buffer.byteOffset be modified?