When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nose
- 'nosetests --plugins' fails: No module named 'ConfigParser'
- nosetests: error: no such option: --with-xunit on the linux terminal
- Change in Python3.10 from collections.Callable to collections.abc.Callable
- Failure to encode unicode docstring or description, missing sys.stdout.encoding attribute
- Feature request: --failed-first
- circular import problem masked by 'module does not exist' error message
- Parameterized test functions and methods
- ImportError when using extension modules
- Regex error in documentation
- Improve display and selectability of doctest examples
- Python not yet supported