When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nteract
- Use lodash method modules instead of lodash
- Remove "Save Successful" toast on autosave?
- Save hidden states to name-spaced metadata
- Add warning when using npm inside repo
- RFC: Update release process for nteract
- Extract display name from kernelspec in status bar
- RFC: Lazy Kernel Launch
- Color contrast in nteract dropdown menu is not accessible
- [WIP] Add support for vega-lite v4
- Fixes `hidden` attribute default value
- TypeScript not yet supported