When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nteract
- Update dependency codemirror to v5.48.4
- Fix host type in AddHost action
- nteract server?
- @nteract/core proposal: improved selector API
- Update dependency electron-builder to v21
- Unable to open notebooks from desktop on Windows
- Update dependency react-syntax-highlighter to v11
- [WIP] Update version information for Python packaging of nteract_on_jupyter
- Confusing metadata regarding the version of nteract-on-jupyter
- Depend on official plotly bundle
- TypeScript not yet supported