When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to numba
- TypingError: No implementation of function Function(<class 'range'>) found for signature: range(array(int32, 2d, C))
- TypingError: Use of unsupported NumPy function 'numpy.cbrt' or unsupported use of the function.
- CUDA: Copying zero-size device array to zero-size host array can fail if strides differ
- fmin and fmax incorrect output dtype
- Make setuptools optional at runtime.
- Remove setuptools version pin
- Reference test suite in installation documentation
- Correctly handle optional types in parfors lowering
- Lack of support for `setitem` simultaneously across all fields of record arrays
- The `.fill` on a record array results in a `KeyError`
- Python not yet supported