When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to numba
- setup.py: fix py version guard
- Wrong results using Numba and astype() compared to pure Numpy
- Skip annotated jitclass test if typeguard is running.
- CUDA: Add support for the jit_module function
- Reminder to fix release date in change log
- Add CODEOWNERS file.
- Testhound/cuda atomic
- Cannot convert unicode or char dtype to longer fixed size
- Adapt docs: full example does no longer exist
- PPC lowering error from changes on optimization passes
- Python not yet supported