When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to numba
- sort function of typed list is very slow
- Add support for CUDA 11 and Ampere / CC 8.0
- Support minlength argument to np.bincount
- literal_unroll: allow setitem in loop; also allow zip, enumerate, et al. w/ literal_unroll?
- setup.py: add option to disable tbb at compile time
- Fix side issue from #5792, @overload inliner cached IR being mutated.
- support for np.putmask
- Control flow graph algorithm error when using many ternary operations
- test_const_record_align failing with CUDA 10.1/10.2/11.0
- Numba leaks compilation objects when overload is used
- Python not yet supported