When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to numba
- Removes `context.compile_internal` where easy
- scalar ufuncs that have equivalents in the math module are not supported, but docs claim they are.
- List is considered as array
- test failure in numba.tests.test_mathlib.TestMathLib test_ldexp on ppc64el architecture.
- Added support for multidimensional array indexing
- Not compatible with onetbb-2021.6.0
- Add advanced performance "tricks" page/notes to the docs or as a notebook
- Initial commit for raise/assert in device functions
- Feature Request: Support math.fsum
- CUDA: Tuples of CAI exporters that aren't Numba device arrays are not recognized by typing
- Python not yet supported