When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
118 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- ENH: Reimplement most of `random` using the ufunc machinery
- BUG: Linalg.pinv fails on stacks of matrices
- BUG: Fix pinv for stacked matrices
- STY: Fix bad style in umath_linalg
- When to use DEPRECATE and DEPRECATE_FUTUREWARNING
- nextafter and spacing links (and function documentation) missing
- BENCH: use initialized memory for count_nonzero benchmark
- exponential and trigonometrical functions aren't using the faster (than libm) libimf
- percentile calculation issue?
- DOC: Use gray and hsv colormaps in examples
- WIP,ENH: Implement axis keyword argument for gufuncs.
- ENH: Allow left and right arguments to numpy.interp to be functions
- BUG: np.lib.index_tricks.r_ mutates its own state
- numpy.r_ seems to cache string beyond failing call
- BUG: numpy.r_ interprets first argument as array element when invoked with unicode
- Feature request: signal broadcasting is OK over core dimension
- BUG: fromregex cannot load into sub-array of structured type
- Feature request: axis and keepdims for gufuncs (and use it in np.median)
- ENH: Make dtype iterable
- BUG: Inconsistent behaviour of return type of int64.__pow__