When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
130 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- ENH: Add a np.isnan loop for the object dtype
- Possible error in documentation for indexing
- Backwards compatible mixin like NDArrayOperatorsMixin as a separate project
- BUG: ndarray.conjugate broken for custom dtypes (unlike np.conjugate)
- __array_ufunc__ follow-ups: __array_ufunc__=None -> TypeError and update NEP
- BUG: Fix np.lib.nanfunctions on object arrays
- Add extra libs are ok
- ENH: Use `__array_ufunc__ = None` in polynomial convenience classes.
- Unconditionnal usage of sys.base_prefix in mingw32ccompiler.py
- ENH: make np.where a ufunc
- Ufunc overrides should always raise TypeError if any arguments set __array_ufunc__ = None
- Ufunc does not call __array__ on output parameters
- DOC: Remove empty Example section in `legfit`
- Can't build docs if twine installed.
- BUG: Error when using `nanmax()` and `nanmin()` on an object array with an axis specified.
- Precision loss when casting 19-digit integer to float
- meaningless RuntimeWarning by clang-compiled np.float32.__mul__
- np._NoValue looks weird in help() and generated docs
- DOC: Explain the behavior of diff on unsigned types
- BUG: Integer overflow warning applies to scalars but not arrays