When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
213 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- Can no longer take powers of matrices with dtype object
- Array shape is lost during as_ctypes/as_array round trip in 1.15
- ENH: add quantile support for datetime64
- unwanted dependency on graphviz for NEPs doc build
- BUG: Clip uses wrong memory order in output
- [DOC]: Include the versionadded to the isnat documentation.
- Filter Cython warnings in __init__.py
- DOC: expand_dims returns a view
- np.loadtxt no longer loads bz2 files in python2
- TST: DataSource test require to be online
- C not yet supported