When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
141 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- Use converters for all columns
- numpy 1.13: numpy.testing.utils.assert_almost_equal doesn't support bools anymore.
- Fix lgtm alerts
- numpy dtypes names to Index error
- Sensible default for rcond in np.linalg.lstsq
- BUG: Fix Intel compilation on Unix.
- docstring for show_config.
- Request: argmax2d
- BUG: Make extensions compilable with MinGW on Py2.7
- newdtype example doesn't work with python3
- DOC: add @ operator in array vs. matrix comparison doc
- BUG: MaskedArray _optinfo dictionary is not updated when calling eq/ne
- numpy 1.13.0 doesn't build with Intel compilers
- ENH: Refactor updateifcopy
- Augmented assignments between unmasked and masked arrays
- Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed
- Numpy removes "/" at first position from dictionary string keys when saving
- `show_config()` has no docstring and is not in the online docs.
- ENH: Replace updateifcopy arrays.
- randint over all of uint64 raises OverflowError if high=... is uint64 but not if it is int