When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- Python 3.7 Windows debug build fails
- ENH: Add optional parameter to ignore nan values in np.cov and np.corrcoef
- MAINT: Remove unused boolean negative/subtract loops
- Doc improvement suggestions: list () and tolist () are very different.
- Unexpected behaviour of np.finfo with None
- DEP: ufunc `out` argument must be a tuple for multiple outputs
- BUG: numpy.percentile output is not sorted
- BLD: Make ConfigParser evaluate environment variables in site.cfg
- Clarification of setxor1d documentation
- NEP: add default-dtype-object-deprecation nep
- C not yet supported