When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
135 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- ENH: Warn to change lstsq default for rcond
- Moving to OpenBLAS
- ENH: Add broadcasting to randint
- DOC: added info on shape propery
- Confusing argument order for random.randint
- output from vectorized function with scalar input is not scalar but array
- typo in nonzero docstring
- Inconsistent underflow warnings
- ENH: Add complex normal random generator
- np.pad(..., mode="reflect") on an empty array goes into an infinite loop
- Something about np.vectorize : ValueError: setting an array element with a sequence.
- DEP: Deprecate the event argument to datetime types, which is ignored since 1.7.0
- np.testing.assert_(array_)equal thinks  and nan are equal
- memmap on unseekable files
- DOC: one dimension can be -1 works also for numpy.ndarray.shape.
- segfault when "viewing" closed mmap object
- unravel_index: ValueError with larger integers
- Bug on the documentation page (byteswapping)
- array_equal Illegal instruction
- ENH: Reduce memory usage of arraysetops._unique1d