When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
415 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to numpy
- vectorized histogram with axis keyword
- MAINT: Speed up np.maximum/np.minimum by up to 15x when operating on two inputs
- Platform-dependent behavior of either numpy.random.normal or numpy.abs
- Expose `copy` argument in asanyarray et al.
- var, std memory consumption
- Add keyword option to histogram in order to return bin centers
- Random access a huge numpy.memmap array is incredible slow on Linux.
- ENH: Port single-copy np.block implementation to C
- DOC: missing references when using -n in sphinx-build
- ENH: RandomState should expose an API as similar as possible to numpy.random
- C not yet supported