When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to calliope
- Changed deprecated functions to new ones and so updated minimal version of elixir to 1.10
- Remove nil values from hash attributes
- Phoenix.View.render_to_string error
- Slightly improves HAML attribute parsing
- Attributes are often not parsed correctly
- Version 0.4.2 is unusable
- Double interpolation does not parse correctly
- Markdown ?
- Attributes: function evaluation without interpolation
- Elixir not yet supported