When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nvda
- Unable to browse autocomplete list in Outlook with mouse with mouse tracking enabled
- move/remove imports to prevent circular dependencies
- Add system tests for general NVDA usage
- always reset speechWithoutPauses instance when sayAll cancelled
- NVDA crashes when uninstalling add-ons importing `gui` at the module level in installTasks.
- Line ending normalization
- Fix-up of PR #11402: Redeem the copyright holders' names for `source/gui/inputGestures.py` after its split from `source/gui/settingsDialogs.py`
- NVDA exposes the underlying semantics of elements with role="switch" but not the switch role itself
- Resuming speech with shift no longer works
- COM Registration Fixing Tool shouldn't start with a warning dialog and off-putting language
- Python not yet supported