NVDA, the free and open source Screen Reader for Microsoft Windows
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nvda
- Made two messages translatable.
- Copy last spoken phrase or sentence
- Add support for aria-brailleroledescription from ARIA 1.3.
- Input gestures dialog fails to start
- Fixup of #14704: Settings ring setting should have max value
- Windows 10/11 Calculator: use UIA find descendants when fetching results while handling UIA notification event
- nvdaHelperLocal dll import table hook for oleacc SendMessageTimeoutW not being used
- Accurate to the second when using NVDA+f12 to get the time.
- Error sounds heard when navigating up in the synth settings ring
- Ligatures aren't correctly read
- Python not yet supported