When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to nvda
- NVDA reads punctuation symbols in Indian languages even if punctuation level is set to none
- HTML Table elements not being declared when containing less than 6 table rows
- Check Z-Order for making content accessible on the lock screen.
- Toggle keyboard help with nvda plus 1 from Braille keyboard not working
- Single letter navigation to editable text fields such as rich text editors currently doesn't work
- Consider respecting custom PosInSet and SetSize values on lists
- Will NVDA 2023.1 have to reset the user's default configuration?
- Update the documentation about the CONTROL+SHIFT+NVDA+f1 key shortcut to copy a log selection to the clipboard
- Error when opening NVDA general settings
- Windows 11 on ARM: "ARM64" is returned for app architecture for AMD64 applications
- Python not yet supported