When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
217 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to covid-19-data
- Incorrect number of deaths for St. Croix County, WI, see: https://scccdd.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/859b5b36d25e47ec8512e86356ca8ac2
- Example: Mask Data Visualizations with Plotly [Suggestions Welcome!]
- Question: Populations
- Question: Mask-wearing data
- Data Issue: New Mexico case numbers don't reflect data corrections
- Data Issue: Taylor County Texas numbers don't look right.
- Question: How are the 'hover' numbers on the county hot spot map calculated ?
- County-level data for Rhode Island is not consistently reported
- Data Issue: No deaths in LA county on 2020-05-14
- Data Issue: NJ case counts 7-day moving average
- not yet supported