When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to oauth2
- Earlier release of 2.0?
- Support RFC 8705 - OAuth MTLS
- Add extract_access_token option to OAuth2::Client
- 🔥 Remove dependency multi_json
- How to renew the access token, when oauth2 drops the refresh token?
- expires_latency of AccessToken does not work properly
- Allow api response with 'token' accepted same as access_token
- newbie question about client_credentials
- Gem errors difficult to test
- How to validate a token ?