When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to oauth2
- Raise an error if Location header not present for redirection
- Rescue Faraday::ConnectionFailed
- Error: no _dump_data is defined for class Proc
- How to renew the access token, when oauth2 drops the refresh token?
- expires_latency of AccessToken does not work properly
- Allow api response with 'token' accepted same as access_token
- 🚨 [security] New version of rack (2.2.3) broke the build
- newbie question about client_credentials
- Cannot get access token with client credentials grant type
- Cannot provide custom headers to get_token request