When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to oauth2
- expires_latency of AccessToken does not work properly
- Allow api response with 'token' accepted same as access_token
- newbie question about client_credentials
- Cannot get access token with client credentials grant type
- New version of faraday (1.0.1) broke the build
- Cannot provide custom headers to get_token request
- It isn't possible to change the default @option params
- Handle relative location in a 301 redirect.
- OAuth2::Error is not really helpful
- Gem errors difficult to test