When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to oauth2
- After upgrading ruby to v 2.5.1 and rails to v 5.2.4 oauth2 is giving error.
- Gem errors difficult to test
- Using oauth2 gem with Rails authorize_url seems to get changed
- Client `fetch_token` throwing `NoMethodError`
- Client credential: unsupported client authentication method
- How to validate a token ?
- Bundle install keeps failing on loofah
- How to handle a read timeout?
- Fix OAuth2::Client#request send an incorrect query.
- OAuth2::AccessToken#get breaks field name on query.
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later