When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Some of my own PRs don't show up in Octobox
- Issues I create do not show up in Inbox
- Octobox with existing repositories/projects
- Support grouping of the issue list by repo
- on hover, only change button of search tag
- Feature request: Manage my watched repositories
- Link to issues.
- Filter by issue number / go to issue.
- How do I run the test suite with the docker-compose command?
- Renamed repo results in dead links