When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- bug: missing release notifications
- Grey icon for "closed as not planned"
- hovering over PR status icon shows misleading "Subscribe Now" popup
- `e` key archives the wrong issue/PR when opened using a mouse
- App custom base URL instead of `/`
- navigating notifications via j / k doesn't scroll pane
- Keyboard shortcuts missing for several common actions
- Selecting all items on a page can result in the wrong number shown as selected
- Add a sorting dropdown to the UI
- reorder pinned queries