When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- WIP: Add setting to disable github app reminders
- Can we turn off the "Get more info for this Issue" prompt
- Remove null byte characters from subject body when syncing
- Also show issue/PR numbers together with title
- Automated actions
- Didn't receive notification about security vulnerability in repository
- Supports bot:false
- Checkboxes not 'checking' on touch devices
- Highlighting of issue-under-cursor is almost the same as unread issue
- Auto-archive closed/merged issues