When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Bump connection_pool from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5
- Pinned searches: `inbox:true` added to my search query by Octobox
- Chrome extension to make github.com/notifications look like octobox
- Octobox should offer a link to github for repos I can't comment on through the App
- Difficult to determine read / unread status
- Bump omniauth-github from 1.4.0 to 2.0.0
- Upgrade Ruby to 3.0.0
- Scroll position is lost when filtering in the right pane on octobox.io
- Some of my own PRs don't show up in Octobox
- Issues I create do not show up in Inbox