When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Illegal instruction error when container starts
- Bump rubocop from 0.75.1 to 0.76.0
- Disabling private repo notifications
- Renamed repo results in dead links
- Distinguish pending self and team review requests
- keyboard shortcut to navigate threads
- Intermittent "Private notification on ..., upgrade to unlock" notifcations with paid subscription
- Mark a notification as unread
- Close issues / PRS directly from Octobox
- Support GitLab