When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Bump ffi from 1.14.2 to 1.15.0
- Bump webmock from 3.12.0 to 3.12.1
- fixed code quality issues
- wss://octobox.io/cable returning 301
- Bump nio4r from 2.5.5 to 2.5.7
- Bump omniauth-github from 1.4.0 to 2.0.0
- Upgrade Ruby to 3.0.0
- Scroll position is lost when filtering in the right pane on octobox.io
- Some of my own PRs don't show up in Octobox
- Issues I create do not show up in Inbox
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.