When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Bump bugsnag from 6.24.2 to 6.25.0
- Option to configure default / home view
- Run Production from Dockerfile, not Docker Compose?
- For issues and pull requests, last activity time is displayed instead of creation time
- Sync Octobox's Archive action with Github's Done state
- API for threadview and comments
- Deprecate and redirect the old API endpoints
- Add support for github checks along side statuses
- [Feature request] Add option to follow the System Theme
- Bump bootstrap from 4.6.0 to 5.1.3
- Oops, no more docs in that direction, try going back.