When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Keyboard shortcuts missing for several common actions
- Selecting all items on a page can result in the wrong number shown as selected
- Add a sorting dropdown to the UI
- reorder pinned queries
- `-org` and `-repo` filters seems to break notification grouping
- Option to configure default / home view
- Run Production from Dockerfile, not Docker Compose?
- For issues and pull requests, last activity time is displayed instead of creation time
- Sync Octobox's Archive action with Github's Done state
- API for threadview and comments