When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Can't build using docker on Windows
- Flash star when starred issues are updated
- Launch 'conversations'
- Add delay to display of [data-toggle=popover]
- Issue hidden when moving from checkbox to title
- Emoji in issue/PR view
- Active item not visible with dark theme
- Update open collective rake task to check for synchronous transactions
- Documentation page has no link back to the index page
- personal_access_token_validator_test.rb:22 fails when personal access tokens are enabled