When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Emoji in issue/PR view
- Update open collective rake task to check for synchronous transactions
- Documentation page has no link back to the index page
- Swipe gestures for mobile
- Show the issue count for starred issues permanently
- Intermittent error in notification controller test
- Show notification content collapsible in list
- Firefox android opens avatars in new tabs when installed as a progressive web app
- Always show all organisations, repositories and labels in the side bar
- Mute/hide pinned search results from Inbox