When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Support for subjects without a notification record from GitHub
- Improve score on Mozilla Observatory
- Allow starring of any subject, even if you haven't been notified for it yet
- Pinned search counts should update via websockets
- GitHub App login fails with "Access denied"
- Chrome extension to make github.com/notifications look like octobox
- Octobox should offer a link to github for repos I can't comment on through the App
- Scroll position is lost when filtering in the right pane on octobox.io
- Some of my own PRs don't show up in Octobox
- Issues I create do not show up in Inbox