When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to octobox
- Sidebar jumps to the top when clicking an item
- Docker image for ARM architectures
- Use media accepts header to get github to render markdown of comment body
- Repetitive results when negating labels
- Add support for new GitHub webhooks
- Sync via button is slow
- Removed labels still show up
- renamed issues not synced
- Paying for octobox annually?
- Sync PR review status